When family members and their friends get together to celebrate all kinds of different occasions and events, some people like to take their cameras along with them so that they can capture and keep a tangible record of the things that happened during these special times.
From snapping lots of pictures of a bride and the groom on their wedding day to taking loads of pictures of a newborn baby when they have just entered into this world, there are many reasons to have a camera at hand.
To make sure all of the snapshots are clear and easy to see, the quality of the camera can make a major difference in what everybody will see when they look back. Since all cameras and their qualities are not the same, it’s best to shop around for the best devices on the market today.
Fortunately, due to the Internet and the ease in which virtually everyone can access the information that they need, people can review each type of camera to see which ones will suit their occasions the best. So, for those of you who need a camera that you can take with you anywhere and at any time, you may want to review the Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera (Black) to see what it offers.
That said, here are some of the pros, cons, a comparison to similar to cameras and an overall summary of how this camera stacks up to others in the industry.
- Auto extending 95mm f14 lens that includes 2 focus zones (0.9 to 3m and 3m to infinity)
- Designed with a Tri-pod socket
- Light and Dark control to features that have been made to assist with assist with both high and low-key effects
- Brand new contemporary design that features an optical view finder
- Made to work with Fujifilm Instax wide film only – ISO800
- Uses Instax Wide film for vivid
- Includes lens ring dial with focus zone settings
- Users say that the pictures that they take come out very bright and vibrant, which makes people want to take more pictures. It’s best to buy the film in bulk to save more money.
- Some users have expressed a variety of different reasons for enjoying this camera since it allows user to take close-up “selfies”
- Designed with an auto flash that’s built-in to the camera.
- Lens cover has been designed to close automatically, which is as soon as the device is turned off.
- Exposure Switch is designed to allow the user to turn it to either darker or lighter based on the need
- Tripod can be attached to the camera because this feature is also built in.
- Designed to be used with only 4 AA batteries
- Simple to use for any occasions. Therefore, anyone around can snap the pictures when help is needed.
- Because the camera has a plastic coat, the user does not have to worry about preventing smudges. Also, no additional treatments are required to avoid these and others similar care problems.
- 50-60 pictures can be taken at different events and occasions without having to change the batteries.
- Less expensive film needed for this instant camera, especially as it is compared to the Polaroid.
- Only takes about 2 to 5 minutes for the pictures to be developed after the shot have been taken.
- Great gift for Christmas, birthdays and other events that people celebrate with presents.
- Great buy for the price that is being paid. So, for people who are looking for a good camera that they can afford in the lower price range, they should be more than happy with their purchase.
- Camera is very bulky so users who are look for a device that is easy to carry. People who are looking for a camera that will be easy to travel with may prefer to shop around.
- No built in timer to take shots
- Different feel of the digital camera – so digital users may not like the latest versions. Specifically, because it takes quite a bit more adjustments.
When the buyer is looking to purchase an instant film camera, they may also choose to compare the Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera with others cameras in the same class. For instance, the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is relatively similar in functions, and can be compared in a number of different ways.
Some common features that each device have been designed with it include the following:
- Both cameras come with viewfinders
- Light and dark key control effects
- Great consumer reviews, specifically for those who want to use them for wedding, birthdays and other occasions. Recommended highly as gifts for different events and occasions.
Though there are some similarities, there are some dissimilarities too, which include the following:
- The Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 instant film camera is much bigger than the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 instant film camera, especially since the Wide 300 model is bulky.
- The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 instant film camera comes with several accessories including a compact bag case, while the Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 instant film camera is shipped to the consumer without all of the little added niceties.
Overall, the Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera (Black) is a great buy for a number of different reasons. Therefore, for those people who need a good quality instant camera for all types of occasions and special events, here’s a camera that has many useful features.
This camera will not only provide each user with good quality clear pictures that they can look back on for years to come, but will also allow the user to save money because of its low price range. Also, because the camera is easy to use, anyone can snap quality picture without a lot of instructions.